Today’s top Pakistan current affairs 19 June, 2021 with download link available in pdf. These are the latest breaking news about Pakistan which will be helpful for aspirants in test preparation of current affairs, Pakistan affairs, General knowledge for NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC, KPPSC, SPSC, BPSC, AJKPSC, OTS, PTS, and other Govt Jobs, exams & MDCAT, ECAT Entry test preparation.
- Pakistan Continues To Record Decline In COVID Cases. Pakistan reported 991 new cases of the coronavirus over the last 24 hours, data released by the National Command and Operation Centre (NCOC) on Saturday showed.
- More Than One Million COVID-19 Doses Available In Pakistan: Dr Faisal. Special Assistant to Prime Minister on Health Dr Faisal Sultan said Saturday the pressure on the country’s coronavirus vaccine stock would ease beginning next week.
- Sindh resumes primary classes from June 21. Primary classes in schools across Sindh will resume from June 21.
- Pakistan will not provide bases to US: PM. Prime Minister Imran Khan has said Pakistan would not allow the United States (US) to use its bases for cross-border military actions after American forces’ withdrawal from Afghanistan.
- Karachi vaccination centres run out of corona vaccine stocks. The corona vaccination centres in Karachi have run out of the stocks of sinovac, AstraZeneca and cansino vaccines
- PM Khan congratulates Ebrahim Raisi for winning Iran presidential vote. The Prime Minister of Pakistan Imran Khan has congratulated Irani judge Ebrahim Raisi for winning a landslide vote in the presidential election on Saturday
- Punjab facing Covid-19 vaccine shortage: Yasmin Rashid. Punjab Health Minister Dt Yasmin Rashid said that the Covid-19 vaccination supply would improve in the province after June 20 as more doses will reach Islamabad on Monday.
- Soldier martyred, two terrorists killed in North Waziristan IBO: ISPR. A Pakistan Army soldier was martyred and two terrorists were killed during an Intelligence-Based Operation (IBO) in the Spinwam area of North Waziristan, the military’s media wing said on Saturday.
- LPG price jacked up by Rs5/kg for second time in 24 hours. The price of Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) has been jacked up by Rs5 per kilogramme for a second time in the last 24 hours