Today’s top Pakistan current affairs 18th October 2021 with download link available in pdf. These are the latest breaking news about Pakistan which will be helpful for aspirants in test preparation of current affairs, Pakistan affairs, General knowledge for NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC, KPPSC, SPSC, BPSC, AJKPSC, OTS, PTS, and other Govt Jobs, exams & MDCAT, ECAT Entry test preparation.
- Pakistan continues to see a steady decline in daily coronavirus cases, deaths
NCOC reports 11 deaths from COVID-19, 663 fresh cases in last 24 hours.
- Columnist Ajmal Niazi passes away LAHORE: Prominent columnist and poet Ajmal Niazi passed away on the early Monday in Lahore, his family said. He was 75.
- Rehmatul Lil Aalameen (PBUH) Conference to begin today. The two-day event will shed light on the role of mosques, religious institutions in the light of the Holy Prophet’s (PBUH) teachings.
- Tarin urges overseas Pakistan to open RDAs for seamless financial services ISLAMABAD: Adviser to Prime Minister on Finance and Revenue, Shaukat Tarin on Monday reaffirmed the government’s resolve to provide seamless financial services to the Pakistan Diaspora spread throughout the globe.
- PDM leadership to discuss Islamabad march, anti-govt jalsas in meeting today. Maryam Nawaz, Shahbaz Sharif are likely to attend the PDM meeting chaired by JUI-F chief Maulana Fazlur Rehman.
- Malala sends letter to Taliban one month after girls’ school ban LONDON: Nobel Peace Prize winner Malala Yousafzai has urged Afghanistan’s new rulers to let girls return to school. It has been one month since the hardline Taliban, which seized power in August, excluded girls from returning to secondary school while ordering boys back to class.
- Indonesia Wins Thomas Cup after 19 Years. Indonesian badminton player Jonatan Christie reacts after winning the deciding match in the Thomas Cup final against China at Ceres Arena, Aarhus, Denmark, October 17, 2021. (Photo courtesy of Badminton World Federation).
- Gold Rate In Pakistan Today, 18h October 2021. Gold Rate in Pakistan today on 18th October 2021 is being sold for Rs. 97,100 per 10 grams, and the price of Gold is Rs. 1,13,300 per tola in Pakistan today.
Spotlight by The NewsRun
1. COVID-19 IN PAKISTAN
- 24-hour recap: Pakistan reported 1,016 cases and 28 deaths in 24 hours. Pakistan also conducted 47,934 tests in the span of 24 hours (P.S. this data was last updated on October 14 at 7:14 am).