Today’s top Pakistan current affairs 18 September 2021 with download link available in pdf. These are the latest breaking news about Pakistan which will be helpful for aspirants in test preparation of current affairs, Pakistan affairs, General knowledge for NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC, KPPSC, SPSC, BPSC, AJKPSC, OTS, PTS, and other Govt Jobs, exams & MDCAT, ECAT Entry test preparation.
- Govt to adopt a gender roadmap to achieve equality: Asad ISLAMABAD: Minister for Planning Development and Special Initiatives Asad Umar Saturday said the government would adopt a gender roadmap to achieve equality.
- Govt to provide fan testing lab to fan manufacturers of Gujrat: Shibli Faraz
GUJRAT, Sept 18 (APP): Federal Minister for Science & Technology, Shibli Faraz said on Saturday the government would provide a fan testing laboratory along with other facilities to fan manufacturers in the district.
- US company believes India used its software to spy on Pakistan and China. Exodus CEO Logan Brown says after an investigation, he believes India used their ‘zero-day’ to spy on Pakistan and China.
- CM welcomes UK decision to remove Pakistan from the red list. In a press statement, the CM said that lifting of travel ban on Pakistanis by the UK was a good omen that would provide immense relief to Pakistanis who were living abroad, especially in the UK.
- Cantonment polls prove PML-N confined to few constituencies: Gill ISLAMABAD, Sep 18 (APP): Special Assistant to the Prime Minister (SAPM) on Political Communication Dr Shahbaz Gill on Saturday said recently-held cantonment board elections have proved that Pakistan Muslim League Nawaz (PML-N) has limited to a few constituencies.
- Shehryar Afridi, Kashmiri rights activists to highlight Kashmir dispute in the US
ISLAMABAD: Chairman Kashmir Committee, Shehryar Afridi, and top Kashmiri rights activists Saturday agreed to help highlight the Kashmir dispute in the United States.
- PM’s adviser Shahzad Akbar contracts coronavirus ISLAMABAD – Adviser to the Prime Minister on Interior and Accountability Mirza Shahzad Akbar has tested positive for novel coronavirus.
- Gold Rate In Pakistan Today, 18th September 2021. Gold Rate in Pakistan today on 18 September 2021 is being sold for Rs. 94,400 per 10 grams, and the price of Gold is Rs. 1,11,100 per tola in Pakistan today.
Spotlight by The NewsRun
1. COVID-19 IN PAKISTAN
- 24-hour recap: Pakistan reported 2,928 cases and 68 deaths in 24 hours. Pakistan also conducted 57,626 tests in the span of 24 hours (P.S. this data was last updated on September 17 at 7:22 am).
- Sindh government to give booster shots to healthcare workers: The Sindh government said it will administer free Pfizer vaccine booster shots to all healthcare workers. The province’s health department issued a notification, stating that healthcare workers were at more risk of being exposed to COVID-19, which is why the government decided to give them booster shots. Last month, Special Assistant to the Prime Minister on Health, Dr. Faisal Sultan, said the government was considering giving booster shots, six months after the second shot, to frontline healthcare workers above the age of 50. Dr. Sultan said the booster shots will likely roll out after October 1. He also said there were plans to start administering booster shots to immunocompromised people as well.