Today’s top Pakistan current affairs 16th October 2021 with download link available in pdf. These are the latest breaking news about Pakistan which will be helpful for aspirants in test preparation of current affairs, Pakistan affairs, General knowledge for NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC, KPPSC, SPSC, BPSC, AJKPSC, OTS, PTS, and other Govt Jobs, exams & MDCAT, ECAT Entry test preparation.
- PTI govt drops petrol bombs on masses. Govt increases petrol price by Rs10.49 per litre; high-speed diesel price by Rs12.44.
- Maryam addresses PDM’s comeback rally in Faisalabad. PML-N Vice President Maryam Nawaz launched a fresh attack on Prime Minister Imran Khan’s government while addressing a ‘comeback’ rally of Pakistan Democratic Movement (PDM), an anti-government alliance, in Faisalabad on Saturday night.
- Turkish firm moves World Bank body over row with Pakistan ISLAMABAD: Pakistan is again facing an international dispute before the International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID) over what appeared to be the Islamabad-Peshawar Motorway (M-1) project. This time again the claimant against Pakistan is a Turkish construction company.
- YDA Bhakkar demands ICU on an emergency basis BHAKKAR: A young man died due to the lack of ICU in the District Headquarters Hospital Bhakkar. According to the sources, Tanveer Qamar was rushed to the DHQ Bhakkar after a traffic accident. He was referred to Faisalabad due to the unavailability of the Intensive care unit (ICU) in DHQ Hospital, where he died.
- Imran orders stern action against sugar hoarders ISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Imran Khan on Friday ordered stern action against sugar barons involved in profiteering and hoarding adding to the misery of inflation-hit people.
- Hasina warns India against ‘incidents’ that could affect Hindus in BD DHAKA: Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina vowed to hunt down those who vandalised some Hindu temples during Durga Puja celebrations.
- World peace lies in resolving Kashmir Palestine issues: Governor LAHORE, Oct 16 (APP): Punjab Governor Chaudhry Mohammad Sarwar has said that the key to peace in the world lies in resolving Kashmir and Palestine issues.
- China embarks on the longest-ever crewed mission for space station construction. Three Chinese astronauts aboard the Shenzhou-13 spaceship Saturday entered China’s space station core module Tianhe, starting the country’s longest-ever crewed mission for space station construction.
- Gold Rate In Pakistan Today, 16h October 2021. Gold Rate in Pakistan today on 16th October 2021 is being sold for Rs. 10,1170 per 10 grams, and the price of Gold is Rs. 1,18,000 per tola in Pakistan today.
Spotlight by The NewsRun
1. COVID-19 IN PAKISTAN
- 24-hour recap: Pakistan reported 1,016 cases and 28 deaths in 24 hours. Pakistan also conducted 47,934 tests in the span of 24 hours (P.S. this data was last updated on October 14 at 7:14 am).
2. 18-year-old Pakistani climate activist calls on Microsoft to cut down corporate flights
The details: The word “Teams” in #JustUsTeams is a reference to Microsoft’s business communications platform, which is also called Teams. In an open letter to Eric Bailey, Microsoft’s Global Director of Travel, and Lucas Joppa, Microsoft’s Chief Environmental Officer, Baig wrote, “I’ve never taken a flight. Yet every day I live with the consequences of a planet overheated by the greenhouse gas emissions from flights.”