Today’s top Pakistan current affairs 16 September 2021 with download link available in pdf. These are the latest breaking news about Pakistan which will be helpful for aspirants in test preparation of current affairs, Pakistan affairs, General knowledge for NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC, KPPSC, SPSC, BPSC, AJKPSC, OTS, PTS, and other Govt Jobs, exams & MDCAT, ECAT Entry test preparation.
- Covid-19, 24-hour recap: Pakistan reported 3,012 cases and 66 deaths in 24 hours. Pakistan also conducted 56,778 tests in the span of 24 hours (P.S. this data was last updated on September 16 at 9:33 am).
- Could the results of the cantonment election be repeated in 2023? There was strong speculation that Imran Khan could go for early elections sometime in 2022. After the cantonment board election, the ruling party will definitely review its assessment, writes M Zubair.
- CPNE visits ISPR, discusses the regional situation with DG Babar Iftikhar. A Council of Pakistan Newspaper Editors delegation visited the Inter-Services Public Relations office on Thursday and met ISPR Director-General Major General Babar Iftikhar, where they discussed the security situation.
- Pakistan committed to enhancing ties with Belarus in all fields of mutual interest: PM
DUSHANBE, Sep 16 (APP): Prime Minister Imran Khan on Thursday said that Pakistan was committed to further enhancing its relations with Belarus across all fields of mutual interest, including trade, investment, agriculture, industry, and defense.
- China officially applies to join the CPTPP trade pact BEIJING (REUTERS) – China has filed an application to join the Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP), the country’s commerce ministry said on Thursday (Sept 16).
- Taliban approach on anti-terror efforts, inclusive govt welcoming: Russian FM
ISLAMABAD, Sep 16 (APP): Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said the Taliban’s approach on fighting against terrorism, drug trafficking, and prevention of threats for neighboring countries was welcoming.
- Tourism agreement between Sino- Pak cities to promote tourism: Fareena
ISLAMABAD, Sep 16 (APP): Federal Secretary Board of Investment (BOI), Ms. Fareena Mazhar on Thursday said that the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between the cities of China and Pakistan will help to promote tourism in Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) countries.
- Gold Rate In Pakistan Today, 16th September 2021. Gold Rate in Pakistan today on 16 September 2021 is being sold for Rs. 95,170 per 10 grams, and the price of Gold is Rs. 1,11,000 per tola in Pakistan today.
Spotlight by The NewsRun
1. COVID-19 IN PAKISTAN
- 24-hour recap: Pakistan reported 3,012 cases and 66 deaths in 24 hours. Pakistan also conducted 56,778 tests in the span of 24 hours (P.S. this data was last updated on September 16 at 9:33 am).
- More Pfizer doses come to Pakistan: On September 15, the US Embassy in Islamabad tweeted that Pakistan has received another round of 3.5 million Pfizer vaccine doses. The total number of COVID-19 vaccines donated by the US amounts to 15.7 million (i.e. 5.5 million Moderna doses in July, 3.6 million Pfizer doses in August, 6.6 million Pfizer doses in September).