Today’s top Pakistan current affairs 14th October 2021 with download link available in pdf. These are the latest breaking news about Pakistan which will be helpful for aspirants in test preparation of current affairs, Pakistan affairs, General knowledge for NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC, KPPSC, SPSC, BPSC, AJKPSC, OTS, PTS, and other Govt Jobs, exams & MDCAT, ECAT Entry test preparation.
- The US send another 2.4m doses of coronavirus vaccine to Pakistan. Pakistan has administered at least 93.6 million COVID-19 doses so far.
- IMF sees Pakistan’s fiscal indicators improving ISLAMABAD: The International Monetary Fund (IMF) on Wednesday forecast Pakistan’s major fiscal indicators gradually improving this year and beyond until 2026.
- Five killed after jeep falls into ditch in Kashmir ISLAMABAD: Five people were killed and four others injured when a jeep plunged into a ditch in the Haveli district of Azad Jammu and Kashmir, media reported Thursday.
- The decision of DG ISI’s appointment will be made in the atmosphere of trust: Fawad Chaudhry Information minister tells media that PM Imran Khan said the “ambiguity regarding the appointment of DG ISI has been cleared”.
- Terrorist killed in N Waziristan operation: ISPR ISLAMABAD: A wanted terrorist was killed during an exchange of fire with security forces in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, the military said on Thursday.
- China successfully launched its first solar observation satellite “CHASE” At 18:51 on October 14, my country used the Long March 2D carrier rocket at the Taiyuan Satellite Launch Center to successfully launch the first solar exploration science and technology test satellite “Xihe.”
- China-built road bespeaks CPEC’s commitment to the development ISLAMABAD: Fakhar ul-Hassan, a truck driver from Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, is among hundreds of drivers transporting cargo from Gilgit-Baltistan to Punjab through the Thakot-Havelian (M-15) motorway constructed within the framework of the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC).
- Gold Rate In Pakistan Today, 14th October 2021. Gold Rate in Pakistan today on 14th October 2021 is being sold for Rs. 102,880 per 10 grams, and the price of Gold is Rs. 1,20,000 per tola in Pakistan today.
Spotlight by The NewsRun
1. COVID-19 IN PAKISTAN
- 24-hour recap: Pakistan reported 1,016 cases and 28 deaths in 24 hours. Pakistan also conducted 47,934 tests in the span of 24 hours (P.S. this data was last updated on October 14 at 7:14am).
2. 18-year-old Pakistani climate activist calls on Microsoft to cut down corporate flights
The details: The word “Teams” in #JustUsTeams is a reference to Microsoft’s business communications platform, which is also called Teams. In an open letter to Eric Bailey, Microsoft’s Global Director of Travel, and Lucas Joppa, Microsoft’s Chief Environmental Officer, Baig wrote, “I’ve never taken a flight. Yet every day I live with the consequences of a planet overheated by the greenhouse gas emissions from flights.”