Today’s top Pakistan current affairs 14th January 2021 with download link available in pdf. These are the latest breaking news about Pakistan which will be helpful for aspirants in test preparation of current affairs, Pakistan affairs, General knowledge for NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC, KPPSC, SPSC, BPSC, AJKPSC, OTS, PTS, and other Govt Jobs, exams & MDCAT, ECAT Entry test preparation.
- PM Imran launches public version of first-ever National Security Policy. Prime Minister Imran Khan unveiled on Friday a public version of the country’s first-ever National Security Policy (NSP), saying the country was in dire need of a multi-pronged strategy for the future to ensure the protection of its citizens and guard economic interests.
- Shahbaz Sharif more corrupt than Nawaz: Sheikh Rasheed. Interior Minister Sheikh Rasheed takes a jibe at Opposition for criticising govt’s decision to reach out to IMF.
- Remaining Pak-Afghan border fence to be completed with Kabul’s consent: Sheikh Rashid. Interior Minister Sheikh Rashid on Friday said that the remaining fencing of the Pak-Afghan border would be completed with the consent of the neighbouring country, stating that “they are our brothers”.
- PM for strengthening parliament’s role for country’s progress ISLAMABAD, Jan 13 (APP): Prime Minister Imran Khan on Friday emphasized on the importance of strengthening the role of parliament and effective legislation for the progress of country.
- PTI to participate in Muttahida Opposition’s protest against new LG system: Zaidi KARACHI: PTI Sindh President and Federal Minister for Maritime Affairs Syed Ali Haider Zaidi here on Friday said that his Party would fully take part in Muttahida Opposition’s protest against the Sindh’s new local government system outside the Karachi Press Club tomorrow on Saturday.
- The unheard voices of Christian maids in Pakistan. Unlike many Hindus and Sikhs who migrated from India to Pakistan at the time of partition, Christians stayed here and settled across the country.
- Hundreds of thousands of Indians gather for holy dip, defying Covid-19 surge. Hundreds of thousands of Hindu worshippers gathered on the banks of India’s Ganges river on Friday for a holy bath despite a 30-fold rise in coronavirus cases in the past month.
- Australia cancels Novak Djokovic’s visa again. The Australian government cancelled Novak Djokovic’s visa for a second time on Friday, saying the world tennis No 1, unvaccinated for Covid-19, may pose a risk to the community.
Spotlight by Prepistan
1. COVID-19 IN PAKISTAN
- 24-hour recap: Pakistan Reports 609 Critical Coronavirus Cases in 24 Hours. Confirmed infections of COVID-19 reach 1,307,174, against 1,259,253 recoveries and 28,974 deaths, leaving 10,009 active cases.
MOST REPEATED MCQs OF PPSC AND FPSC #2 | MOST IMPORTANT MCQs
41. Qantas is an airline of ______ country?
The Answer is: Australia
42. The first Nobel Prize was awarded in ______ year?
The Answer is: 1901
43. Etihad Airways is an airline of ______ country?
The Answer is: UAE
44. The Largest Continent (by Area) of the World is ______?
The Answer is: Asia
45. The Earth surface is divided in __________ Continents?
The Answer is: 7
46. The second Largest Continent (by Area) of the World is _______?
The Answer is: Africa
47. The Smallest Continent (by Area) of the World is ______?
The Answer is: Australia
48. The Earth’s Smallest ocean is ______?
The Answer is: Arctic
49. The world’s Largest Lake is ______?
The Answer is: Lake Superior
50. The hottest desert of the world is _____?
The Answer is: Sahara Desert
51. World War I was began in _____ year?
The Answer is: 1914
52. World War I was end in _____ year?
The Answer is: 1918
53. World War II was began in _____ year?
The Answer is: 1939
54. World War II was end in_____ year?
The Answer is: 1945
55. The world’s deadliest conflict was _____?
The Answer is: World War II
56. ____ was the name of Atomic Bomb that dropped on the city of Hiroshima?
The Answer is: Little Boy
57. The Atomic Bomb was dropped on the city of Nagasaki on _____ date?
The Answer is: 9 August 1945
58. ____ was the name of Atomic Bomb that dropped on the city of Nagasaki?
The Answer is: Fat Man
59. The capital of Saudi Arabia is _____?
The Answer is: Riyadh
60. The currency of Qatar is _____?
The Answer is: Riyal