Today’s top Pakistan current affairs 14 September 2021 with download link available in pdf. These are the latest breaking news about Pakistan which will be helpful for aspirants in test preparation of current affairs, Pakistan affairs, General knowledge for NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC, KPPSC, SPSC, BPSC, AJKPSC, OTS, PTS, and other Govt Jobs, exams & MDCAT, ECAT Entry test preparation.
- Covid-19, 24-hour recap: Pakistan reported 2,988 cases and 67 deaths in 24 hours. Pakistan also conducted 53,158 tests in the span of 24 hours (P.S. this data was last updated on September 13 at 10:30 am).
- Pakistan’s Educational Policy. Pakistan’s ranking on the Human Development Index (HDI) in 2020 was 154 out of a total of 189 countries. The HDI employs three basic dimensions of human development: a long and healthy life; access to knowledge and a decent standard of living. The state’s priorities should have addressed hunger and malnutrition before focusing on education.
- PM Imran Khan to address foreign investors’ issues on a monthly basis. PM Imran Khan tells Chinese investors he will chair a self-review meeting on a monthly basis to address their issues.
- Pakistan will help Afghanistan improve its health sector: SAPM Faisal Sultan
University of Health Sciences Lahore (UHS) will train Afghan medical professionals, say, health officials.
- Former premier says he will return to Pakistan ‘at the right time’. Former prime minister Nawaz Sharif has said that he will be returning to Pakistan when the time is right, adding that voters “rejected” the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf in the cantonment board elections held in Pakistan on Sunday.
- Over 100 world leaders including PM Imran Khan to address UNGA’s high-level debate next week. The Pakistani leader will be speaking to the world leaders via video link on Sept 24, two days after the Assembly begins its General Debate. PM Khan last addressed the General Assembly in 2019 when he delivered a strong speech that focused on the Kashmir dispute.
- Taliban welcome international aid of over $1 billion, urge the US to unfreeze Afghan assets. KABUL – Taliban’s government acting foreign minister Amir Khan Muttaqi on Tuesday welcome an international community’s announcement about pledging over $1 billion as humanitarian aid for Afghanistan.
- US, Philippines to resume defence projects under the military pact. MANILA (BLOOMBERG) – The US and the Philippines will resume defence projects after the Southeast Asian nation agreed to keep a military pact that President Rodrigo Duterte threatened to scrap, allowing both sides to boost the long-standing alliance in the region.
- Iran resumes fuel exports to neighbouring Afghanistan. Iran resumes fuel exports to neighbouring Afghanistan.By Bozorgmehr Sharafedin and Julia Payne.
- Gold Rate In Pakistan Today, 14th September 2021. Gold Rate in Pakistan today on 14 September 2021 is being sold for Rs. 97,000 per 10 grams, and the price of Gold is Rs. 1,13,100 per tola in Pakistan today.
Spotlight by The NewsRun
1. COVID-19 IN PAKISTAN
- 24-hour recap: Pakistan reported 2,988 cases and 67 deaths in 24 hours. Pakistan also conducted 53,158 tests in the span of 24 hours (P.S. this data was last updated on September 13 at 10:30 am).
2. Journalists protest outside Parliament House
What’s going on? Journalists came together to stage an overnight sit-in protest outside Parliament House in Islamabad against the government’s proposed Pakistan Media Development Authority (PMDA). Senior journalists who represented various associations of media workers promised to resist the government’s PMDA legislation.
The details: Several politicians, including former Prime Minister/senior Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) leader, Shahid Khaqan Abbasi, PML-N Information Secretary, Marriyum Aurangzeb, and Pashtun Tahafuz Movement leader/Chairman of the National Democratic Movement (i.e. a new political party), Mohsin Dawar, also joined the protest. The Supreme Court Bar Association and Human Rights Commission of Pakistan are even concerned about the PMDA and siding with journalists.