Today’s top Pakistan current affairs 13th October 2021 with download link available in pdf. These are the latest breaking news about Pakistan which will be helpful for aspirants in test preparation of current affairs, Pakistan affairs, General knowledge for NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC, KPPSC, SPSC, BPSC, AJKPSC, OTS, PTS, and other Govt Jobs, exams & MDCAT, ECAT Entry test preparation.
- DG ISI appointment: Consultation between PM Imran Khan, Gen Bajwa completed, says Fawad. PM Office receives summary for DG ISI’s appointment after Chaudhry said the process has begun.
- Pakistan is likely to snub India’s invitation to Senate chairman. India invites Senate Chairman Sadiq Sanjrani to attend the 100th anniversary of the Public Accounts Committee.
- PN First Customer New Generation Naval Air Defence System. Pakistan Navy is the first customer of MBDA Albatros NG / CAMM-ER naval air defense system naval-based SAM, to be used on Babur class guided-missile corvettes.
- Buzdar reviews annual development plan LAHORE: Punjab Chief Minister Sardar Usman Buzdar appreciated the performance of the Planning and Development Board and other provincial departments regarding the efficient working while chairing the Annual Development Plan Review.
- Punjab boards to announce matric, inter results in 48 hours. Punjab cabinet approves promotion policy, directs education boards to announce matric and inter results in 48 hours.
- Israel and Jordan agree on the largest water sale in their history. Israel formally agreed Tuesday to double the amount of fresh water it provides to neighbor Jordan, one of the world’s most water-deficient countries.
- Pakistan calls for new int’l arms control order. Noting that the global arms control order is in a state of “virtual demise”, Pakistan Tuesday called for a new order to counter the growing challenges stemming from deep divisions in approaches, perspectives and priorities.
- Gold Rate In Pakistan Today, 13th October 2021. Gold Rate in Pakistan today on 13th October 2021 is being sold for Rs. 96,600 per 10 grams, and the price of Gold is Rs. 1,12,600 per tola in Pakistan today.
Spotlight by The NewsRun
1. COVID-19 IN PAKISTAN
- 24-hour recap: Pakistan reported 1,021 cases and 21 deaths in 24 hours. Pakistan also conducted 43,578 tests in the span of 24 hours (P.S. this data was last updated on October 13 at 6:35 am).
2. Lahore doctor arrested for harassing and blackmailing woman nurse
What’s going on? The Federal Investigation Agency’s (FIA) Cyber Crime Wing detained a doctor, Abdullah Haris, for allegedly using videos and photos to harass and blackmail a woman.
The details: The accused doctor, who did his MBBS in Russia, works at Jinnah Hospital in Lahore. One of the survivors, who is also a nurse at the same hospital, filed a complaint with the FIA. She alleged that Dr. Haris filmed private videos of her, and was using those videos to blackmail her into meeting him. She also claimed that Dr. Haris shared her private videos and pictures with some close associates/staff members to try and “malign” her.