Today’s top Pakistan current affairs 13 September 2021 with download link available in pdf. These are the latest breaking news about Pakistan which will be helpful for aspirants in test preparation of current affairs, Pakistan affairs, General knowledge for NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC, KPPSC, SPSC, BPSC, AJKPSC, OTS, PTS, and other Govt Jobs, exams & MDCAT, ECAT Entry test preparation.
- Covid-19, 24-hour recap: Pakistan reported 3,153 cases and 58 deaths in 24 hours. Pakistan also conducted 57,792 tests in the span of 24 hours (P.S. this data was last updated on September 12 at 9:33 am).
- IPEMC decides to pass all students of grade 10,12: sources Under the chairmanship of Shafqat Mehmood, the committee decides students who fail will be given grace marks.
- Dr. Safdar Mehmood, a legacy of Pakistani history, passes away in Lahore. Dr. Safdar Mahmood, Ex bureaucrat, and a leading historian has passed away in Lahore. His funeral prayers were held at Jamia Masjid Allah Akbar Main Defense Road, Lahore after Zuhr prayers.
- The showdown between govt, Opposition is expected during President Alvi’s address to the joint session today. The opposition, journalists gear up for protests ahead of President Alvi’s address at 4 pm today.
- Pakistan’s dossier on occupied Kashmir exposed Indian fascist govt again, says Mushaal Mullick. ISLAMABAD – Mushaal Hussein Mullick, the Chairperson of Peace and Culture Organisation, has said that Pakistan once again exposed the dirty face of the Indian fascist government by presenting a dossier with a list of 1128 perpetrators involved in war crimes in Indian illegally occupied Jammu and Kashmir (IIOJK) along with victims of genocidal acts, torture and enforced disappearances.
- United Nations seeks $600 million for Afghanistan’s ‘most perilous hour’. After decades of war and suffering, Afghans are facing “perhaps their most perilous hour”, UNSG says.
- Rupee falls another 0.67pc against the dollar on a weekly basis. The Pakistan rupee continued its losing streak against the US dollar in the interbank and shed Rs1.11 (-0.67 percent) during the last week.
- Gold Rate In Pakistan Today, 13th September 2021. Gold Rate in Pakistan today on 13 September 2021 is being sold for Rs. 94220 per 10 grams, and the price of Gold is Rs. 109900 per tola in Pakistan today.
Spotlight by The NewsRun
1. COVID-19 IN PAKISTAN
- 24-hour recap: Pakistan reported 3,153 cases and 58 deaths in 24 hours. Pakistan also conducted 57,792 tests in the span of 24 hours (P.S. this data was last updated on September 12 at 9:33 am).
- Pakistan rolls out COVID-19 vaccines to 15-17-year-olds: The National Command and Operation Center (NCOC) opened up COVID-19 vaccination eligibility for the 15 to 17-year-old age group. Ministry of National Health Services (NHS) spokesperson, Sajid Shah, said teenagers in this age group can receive the Pfizer vaccine for free. Shah instructed people in this age group to start visiting vaccination centers with their B-form (i.e. a Child Registration Certificate used to register minors under the age of 18).