Today’s top Pakistan current affairs 12th November 2021 with download link available in pdf. These are the latest breaking news about Pakistan which will be helpful for aspirants in test preparation of current affairs, Pakistan affairs, General knowledge for NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC, KPPSC, SPSC, BPSC, AJKPSC, OTS, PTS, and other Govt Jobs, exams & MDCAT, ECAT Entry test preparation.
- Govt stand on sacked employees populist: Supreme Court ISLAMABAD: As scores of affected employees gathered outside since morning, the Supreme Court observed on Thursday that the government’s stand on the sacked employees’ case seemed to be more populist than legal.
- Islamabad police take action against 32 people booked for harassing journalists. The Islamabad inspector-general of police submitted a report submitted with the Supreme Court (SC) on Friday to maintain that action had been taken against 32 people involved in the harassment of 32 people.
- Pakistan issues 3,000 visas to Indian Sikh pilgrims for Guru Nanak’s 552nd anniversary
The celebrations will take place from November 17 to November 26, 2021.
- PTI govt determined to control inflation: Fawad ISLAMABAD, Nov 12 (APP): Minister for Information and Broadcasting Chaudhary Fawad Hussain Friday said his government is determined to control inflation in the country and striving hard to bring it down by taking inclusive measures.
- Interim Afghan FM ‘positive’ about Pakistan-TTP talks. Interim Afghan Foreign Minister Amir Khan Muttaqi on Friday expressed that he was hopeful about talks between Pakistan and the Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) and he is sure that the talks will bear positive results.
- BREAKING: BJP IT Cell ATTACKS Hassan Ali & Wife – The Wide Side. They are saying people are attacking Hasan Ali because he is Shia (forcing a Shami situation) and married an Indian
- US Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen: Jointly cut US and China tariffs against inflation. If the United States and China were to cut tariffs on both sides, that could curb inflation.
- Gold Rate In Pakistan Today, 11th November 2021. Gold Rate in Pakistan today on 11th November 2021 is being sold for Rs. 107,000 per 10 grams, and the price of Gold is Rs. 124,800 per tola in Pakistan today.
Spotlight by The NewsRun
1. COVID-19 IN PAKISTAN
- 24-hour recap: Pakistan reported 391 cases and 9 deaths in 24 hours. Pakistan also conducted 38,524 tests in the span of 24 hours (P.S. this data was last updated on November 12 at 10:15 am).
2. The “troika plus” meet in Islamabad to discuss the situation in Afghanistan
What’s going on? Pakistan hosted senior diplomats from the United States (US), China, and Russia in Islamabad to talk about the situation in Afghanistan. This group is called the “troika plus.” According to Al Jazeera, a “deepening humanitarian crisis” is forcing many Afghans to migrate to neighboring countries ever since the Taliban took over in August.