Today’s top Pakistan current affairs 12 September 2021 with download link available in pdf. These are the latest breaking news about Pakistan which will be helpful for aspirants in test preparation of current affairs, Pakistan affairs, General knowledge for NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC, KPPSC, SPSC, BPSC, AJKPSC, OTS, PTS, and other Govt Jobs, exams & MDCAT, ECAT Entry test preparation.
- Pakistan presents another dossier exposing Indian atrocities in occupied Kashmir
The dossier outlines Indian aggression and barbarism in occupied Kashmir, says FM Qureshi.
- CM orders strict action to check the hoard of food commodities PESHAWAR: Chief Minister Mahmood Khan has ordered strict action based on intelligence information against the elements involved in hoarding and black marketing of food commodities in the province.
- Centre rejects Sindh’s plan to collect tax through electricity bills. The federal government has refused to allow Sindh to collect the Karachi Metropolitan Corporation (KMC) tax through K Electric bills.
- Pakistan participates in trilateral ‘Brotherhood’ military drills in Azerbaijan. The opening ceremony of trilateral exercise “Brotherhood” being hosted by Azerbaijan was held at Baku on Sunday, the military said.
- Musharraf a traitor in the words of Hamid Gul RA. I always thought Musharraf was a traitor and coward, especially after that video of him begging before American lawmakers to ‘support’ him back to power.
- Wall Street ends the week lower after the latest inflation spike. US shares closed lower on Friday for the fourth straight day, with major indices posting losses for the week amid worries about a slowing recovery and rising prices.
- Bitcoin falls to $45,534 as cryptos remain bearish for the second day. The cryptocurrency market remained bearish for the second straight day on Saturday, with the market capitalization decreasing 0.3 percent to reach $2.18 trillion as of 1315 hours GMT.
- Latest Gold Rate in Pakistan today (12 Sep 2021) is Rs 96,500 per 10 grams, and the rate of Gold is Rs.112,500 per tola (24k Gold) in Pakistan today.
Spotlight by The NewsRun
1. COVID-19 IN PAKISTAN
- 24-hour recap: Pakistan reported 3,689 cases and 83 deaths in 24 hours. Pakistan also conducted 61,128 tests in the span of 24 hours (P.S. this data was last updated on September 10 at 10:28 am).
2. No consensus on Justice Ayesha Malik’s Supreme Court appointment
What’s going on? The Judicial Commission of Pakistan (JCP) did not approve the nomination of Lahore High Court (LHC) Justice, Ayesha Malik, as a Supreme Court judge. The vote was a 4-4 split, meaning, it was a tie, and not majority approval (P.S. one judge was absent from the meeting). If approved, Justice Malik would have been Pakistan’s first woman judge of the Supreme Court. Her nomination was considered a step towards women’s empowerment.
The details: Judges appointed to the Supreme Court must have five years of experience as high court judges. Justice Malik has nine years of experience and ranks number four on the seniority list of LHC judges. The lawyers who opposed Justice Malik’s nomination claimed she is not “senior” enough for a judicial appointment to the Supreme Court.