Today’s top Pakistan current affairs 11th October 2021 with download link available in pdf. These are the latest breaking news about Pakistan which will be helpful for aspirants in test preparation of current affairs, Pakistan affairs, General knowledge for NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC, KPPSC, SPSC, BPSC, AJKPSC, OTS, PTS, and other Govt Jobs, exams & MDCAT, ECAT Entry test preparation.
- NCOC daily update: 1,004 new cases, 28 deaths from Covid-19 ISLAMABAD: Pakistan on Sunday confirmed 1,004 new Covid-19 cases and 28 more deaths, the National Command and Operation Center (NCOC) said on Monday.
- The country sees the lowest number of Covid cases since June 28 ISLAMABAD: The country reported the lowest number of Covid-19 cases in a single day since June 28.
- PML-N MNA, senior leader Pervaiz Malik passes away. Pervaiz Malik was an active PML-N leader in Lahore who had gotten elected five times as an MNA.
- Islamabad’s new hotspot as dengue continues to wreak havoc ISLAMABAD: As many as 78 new cases of dengue fever were reported in Islamabad during the last 24 hours, health authorities said Monday, expressing fears that the nation might face an outbreak of the disease in the coming days.
- Nine killed in the attack by gunmen in S Punjab. LAHORE: At least nine people were killed by gunmen in Southern Punjab late on Sunday, police said.
- India, China Military Talks Collapse: “Chinese Side Wasn’t Agreeable” Tensions have been high between India and China following a deadly border battle in June last year in the strategically important Galway river valley in Ladakh.
- Governor emphasizes for ensuring relief items to Harnai earthquake affectees. relief items and machineries besides providing medical facilities for the earthquake affectees in Harnai district.
- Gold Rate In Pakistan Today, 11th October 2021. Gold Rate in Pakistan today on 11th October 2021 is being sold for Rs. 99,110 per 10 grams, and the price of Gold is Rs. 1,15,600 per tola in Pakistan today.
Spotlight by The NewsRun
1. COVID-19 IN PAKISTAN
- 24-hour recap: Pakistan reported 767 cases and 19 deaths in 24 hours. Pakistan also conducted 40,584 tests in the span of 24 hours (P.S. this data was last updated on October 10 at 10:02 am).
2. The “father” of Pakistan’s nuclear program dies at 85
What’s going on? On Sunday, Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan died at a hospital in Islamabad at the age of 85. According to initial reports, Dr. Khan died due to complications from COVID-19. Western intelligence services reportedly considered Dr. Khan, “the father of Pakistan’s nuclear program.” He is the person who made Pakistan a nuclear power, wrote The New York Times.
The details: Prime Minister Imran Khan tweeted that he is “deeply saddened by Dr. Khan’s death.” He also wrote that Dr. Khan’s critical contribution in making Pakistan a nuclear weapon state “provided us security against an aggressive, much larger nuclear neighbor,” (P.S. he was likely referring to India here).