Today’s top Pakistan current affairs 10th November 2021 with download link available in pdf. These are the latest breaking news about Pakistan which will be helpful for aspirants in test preparation of current affairs, Pakistan affairs, General knowledge for NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC, KPPSC, SPSC, BPSC, AJKPSC, OTS, PTS, and other Govt Jobs, exams & MDCAT, ECAT Entry test preparation.
- Govt to give chance to TTP factions: Fawad ISLAMABAD: The government will give a chance to those factions of the Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan that are not directly involved in terrorism and are ready to honour Pakistan’s Constitution and law, whereas the hardcore TTP terrorists involved in the killing of innocent people and still wanting to continue their nefarious activities will be dealt with an iron hand.
- President Alvi summons joint session of Parliament on Nov 11. Opposition gears up to give tough time to government on NAB, electoral reforms legislation.
- PM Imran Khan responsible for rising inflation in Pakistan says, Miftah Ismail. Miftah Ismail criticises govt for hiking prices of petroleum products, buying LNG at expensive rates and seeking more loans.
- PM meets with Chairman Senate, Senators ISLAMABAD, Nov 10 (APP): Prime Minister Imran Khan Wednesday held a meeting with Chairman Senate Sadiq Sanjrani, Deputy Chairman Senate Mirza Muhammad Afridi and Leader of the House in Senate Shehzad Waseem.
- There are ‘no sacred cows in Pakistan, PM Imran Khan tells Supreme Court. PM Imran Khan appears before the Supreme Court bench in the APS massacre suo motu case, says he “believes in rule of law”.
- Asian Development Bank delegation calls on CM KP PESHAWAR, Nov 10 (APP):A delegation of Asian Development Bank (ADB) called on Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Chief Minister Mahmood Khan here on Wednesday and discussed with him matters related to mutual cooperation and development partnership in different sectors in both settled and newly merged districts of the province.
- The US is seeking coexistence with China, not Cold War, says Jake Sullivan “The goal here is not containment, it’s not a new Cold War,” Mr Sullivan said in an interview to CNN on Sunday.“It is rather a favorable disposition in which the US and its.
- Gold price rises to Rs100,600 per 10g. Gold price inched up in the international market on Tuesday amid a leg down in the US Treasury bond yields. Gold in the international market was available at $1,828.30 per ounce at 1250 hours GMT after gaining $3.30. Gold touched a fresh two-month high of around $1,825 during the trading.
Spotlight by The NewsRun
1. COVID-19 IN PAKISTAN
- 24-hour recap: Pakistan reported 554 cases and 8 deaths in 24 hours. Pakistan also conducted 46,128 tests in the span of 24 hours (P.S. this data was last updated on November 10 at 7:23 am).
1/ Woman lawyer among three nominated for Islamabad High Court judge appointment
What’s going on? The Islamabad High Court’s Chief Justice, Athar Minallah, nominated three lawyers to serve as additional judges of the IHC. Saman Rafat Imtiaz is one of the nominated lawyers, along with Sardar Ejaz Ishaq Khan and Arbab Muhammad Tahir.