Today’s top Pakistan current affairs 09 September 2021 with download link available in pdf. These are the latest breaking news about Pakistan which will be helpful for aspirants in test preparation of current affairs, Pakistan affairs, General knowledge for NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC, KPPSC, SPSC, BPSC, AJKPSC, OTS, PTS, and other Govt Jobs, exams & MDCAT, ECAT Entry test preparation.
- Covid-19, 24-hour recap: Pakistan reported 4,062 cases and 84 deaths in 24 hours. Pakistan also conducted 63,161 tests in the span of 24 hours (P.S. this data was last updated on September 9 at 10:09 pm).
- Pakistan records over 4,000 daily coronavirus cases for the first time in a week. NCOC’s tally of active COVID-19 cases shows a slight drop for the second consecutive day to 91,589.
- New IG, new CS: Usman Buzdar is now more in control of his province. CM Usman Buzdar had concerns about the performance of the former IG and chief secretary in Punjab.
- First of Pakistan’s humanitarian aid reaches Afghanistan. Pakistan’s envoy to Afghanistan says the consignment includes medicines, food, cooking oil, bedding and other items.
- Sindh govt tasks K-Electric to collect two KMC taxes. Sindh to seek federal government’s permission to collect Fire Tax and Conservancy Tax via electricity bills.
- Pakistan, Qatar to continue working for peace, stability in Afghanistan: Qureshi
Speaking at a press conference here along with Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs of Qatar Sheikh Mohammed bin Abdulrahman Al-Thani, he said he and the Qatari minister discussed the latest developments in Afghanistan.
- Construction of 86,323 housing units at Rs463 bln cost underway; PM told
ISLAMABAD, Sep 9 (APP): Prime Minister Imran Khan was told on Thursday that the Ministry of Housing and Works was constructing 86,323 housing units at a total cost of Rs463 billion.
- Latest Gold Rate in Pakistan today (9 Sep 2021) is Rs 96,022 per 10 grams, and the rate of Gold is Rs.112,000 per tola (24k Gold) in Pakistan today.
Spotlight by The NewsRun
1. COVID-19 IN PAKISTAN
- 24-hour recap: Pakistan reported 4,062 cases and 84 deaths in 24 hours. Pakistan also conducted 63,161 tests in the span of 24 hours (P.S. this data was last updated on September 9 at 10:09 pm).
2. Concerns about the Single National Curriculum’s textbooks
What’s going on? People are talking about textbooks that the Punjab Curriculum and Textbook Board (PCTB) reportedly approved for the government’s Single National Curriculum (SNC). While Minister of Education, Shafqat Mahmood, claims the SNC will “improve educational standards,” and ensure equal educational opportunities, some people are concerned about how the books are portraying girls.