Today’s top Pakistan current affairs 08 September 2021 with download link available in pdf. These are the latest breaking news about Pakistan which will be helpful for aspirants in test preparation of current affairs, Pakistan affairs, General knowledge for NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC, KPPSC, SPSC, BPSC, AJKPSC, OTS, PTS, and other Govt Jobs, exams & MDCAT, ECAT Entry test preparation.
- Covid-19, 24-hour recap: Pakistan reported 3,902 cases and 83 deaths in 24 hours. Pakistan also conducted 60,537 tests in the span of 24 hours (P.S. this data was last updated on September 8 at 9:29 pm).
- Exclusive:?Illegal? electricity bills depriving families nationwide of their hard-earned cash. Geo. tv investigation finds power companies have tampered with electricity tariffs as NEPRA takes a lax approach to enforcing tariff rules.
- PCB calls back players from CPL 2021. According to the details, Mohammad Hafeez, Azam Khan, Imad Wasim, and Asif Ali have been asked to come back to Pakistan by September 12. NOC was given to the players for the whole league.
- Pakistan Hopes to be Removed from U.K. Travel Red-List: Chaudhry Fawad The information minister claims the opposition is resisting electoral reforms because it cannot win if EVMs are implemented in the next polls.
- Almost half of Pakistanis believe Taliban govt will promote terrorism, drugs’ smuggling: a survey. Only 1 in 4 respondents think PTI-led govt can overcome law and order crisis in Pakistan caused by a Taliban govt, reports survey.
- Pakistan, China, and Russia trying to figure out what to do now with Taliban: Biden
US President Joe Biden says he is sure China will try to work out an arrangement with the Taliban.
- Journalist, web content creator arrested for raping a 13-year-old boy in Lahore. Faisal Town police have arrested a former employee of several media houses in Lahore on the charge of raping a 13-year-old boy who worked for him, according to information available with Daily Times.
- COVID-19 has disrupted learning of children, youth, adults at an unprecedented scale: UNESCO The United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) in a message on International Literacy Day said the COVID-19 crisis has disrupted the learning of children, young people and adults at an unprecedented scale.
- Latest Gold Rate in Pakistan today (8 Sep 2021) is Rs 95,170 per 10 grams, and the rate of Gold is Rs.111,000 per tola (24k Gold) in Pakistan today.
Spotlight by The NewsRun
1. COVID-19 IN PAKISTAN
- 24-hour recap: Pakistan reported 3,902 cases and 83 deaths in 24 hours. Pakistan also conducted 60,537 tests in the span of 24 hours (P.S. this data was last updated on September 8 at 9:29 pm).
2. Protest against Justice Ayesha Malik’s appointment to the Supreme Court
The details: Chief Justice Gulzar Ahmed nominated Justice Malik to join the Supreme Court. On September 9, the Judicial Commission of Pakistan is holding a meeting to consider Justice Malik’s appointment to the Supreme Court. If confirmed, she will be the country’s first woman Supreme Court judge. Justice Malik has been an LHC judge since March 2012. She ranks number four on the seniority list of LHC judges.