Today’s top Pakistan current affairs 07 September 2021 with download link available in pdf. These are the latest breaking news about Pakistan which will be helpful for aspirants in test preparation of current affairs, Pakistan affairs, General knowledge for NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC, KPPSC, SPSC, BPSC, AJKPSC, OTS, PTS, and other Govt Jobs, exams & MDCAT, ECAT Entry test preparation.
- Covid-19, 24-hour recap: Pakistan reported 3,316 cases and 98 deaths in 24 hours. Pakistan also conducted 52,314 tests in the span of 24 hours (P.S. this data was last updated on September 7 at 1:00 pm).
- The tragedy of Pakistan that it has separate rules for poor and rich: PM Imran Khan
Premier blames lack of rule of law for state Pakistan is in today during the groundbreaking of Islamabad District Courts building.
- Cabinet approves appointment of new Punjab chief secretary, IG Ex-federal finance secretary Dr. Kamran Ali Afzal appointed new Punjab chief secretary; Rao Sardar gets IGP post.
- Terrorists behind Gwadar, Quetta incidents came from Afghanistan. Minister for Interior Sheikh Rashid Ahmad on Monday said that the government had achieved major success in tracing the origin of attackers behind the Gwadar and Quetta terrorist incidents.
- Unvaccinated students will be denied admissions, exams in Sindh colleges. According to a notification issued by the director of college education Karachi region, “No students will be allowed admission, take classes, appear in the practical exam, or other examinations prior to vaccination.
- Punjab govt warns Aitchison College for not implementing Single National Curriculum
“I will not let anyone challenge the writ of the government,” says Punjab Education Minister Murad Raas.
- Petroleum, coal exports slip by 10.64pc MoM in July The exports of petroleum group and coal during July 2021 decreased by 10.64 percent as compared to the exports of the previous month June 2021.
- Latest Gold Rate in Pakistan today (7 Sep 2021) is Rs 95,170 per 10 grams, and the rate of Gold is Rs.111,000 per tola (24k Gold) in Pakistan today.
Spotlight by The NewsRun
1. COVID-19 IN PAKISTAN
- 24-hour recap: Pakistan reported 3,316 cases and 98 deaths in 24 hours. Pakistan also conducted 52,314 tests in the span of 24 hours (P.S. this data was last updated on September 7 at 1:00 pm).
2. The Afghan Taliban want to join CPEC
What’s going on? According to a report in Dawn News, Interior Minister, Sheikh Rashid, said the Afghan Taliban want Afghanistan to be included in the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC).