Today’s top Pakistan current affairs 06 September 2021 with download link available in pdf. These are the latest breaking news about Pakistan which will be helpful for aspirants in test preparation of current affairs, Pakistan affairs, General knowledge for NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC, KPPSC, SPSC, BPSC, AJKPSC, OTS, PTS, and other Govt Jobs, exams & MDCAT, ECAT Entry test preparation.
- Covid-19, 24-hour recap: Pakistan reported 3,613 cases and 57 deaths in 24 hours. Pakistan also conducted 57,131 tests in the span of 24 hours (P.S. this data was last updated on September 6 at 8:31 am).
- Pakistan marks Defence Day with patriotic zeal and fervor. On September 6, 1965, the armed forces of Pakistan successfully thwarted an Indian onslaught in the dead of night. Pakistan’s armed forces and their heroics helped push back the enemy in a successful defense that saw the entire nation back its troops during the war.
- After Lahore, Nexthome launch mega projects in Islamabad. After Lahore and some other cities of the country, the NextHome.pk is going to launch new business centers in the federal capital.
- Defense Day: Will continue to expose the real face of radicalized India, vows PM Imran Khan. Do not mistake Pakistan’s desire for peace as its weakness, PM Imran Khan warns India.
- Pakistan records 3,613 fresh COVID-19 cases in the last 24 hours. NCOC announces less than 4,000 daily coronavirus cases for the fourth consecutive day.
- The Taliban’s takeover of Afghanistan. The Taliban’s stunning takeover of Afghanistan’s capital, Kabul, was an immense shock to nations around the world. In a matter of weeks, 20 years of history have been reversed at a pace nobody might have anticipated.
- China’s World’s first 100,000-ton deep-water oil platform was put into full operation in the South China Sea. China’s World’s first 100,000-ton deep-water oil platform was put into full operation in the South China Sea.
- Latest Gold Rate in Pakistan today (6 Sep 2021) is Rs 97,900 per 10 grams, and the rate of Gold is Rs.114,200 per tola (24k Gold) in Pakistan today.
Spotlight by The NewsRun
1. COVID-19 IN PAKISTAN
- 24-hour recap: Pakistan reported 3,613 cases and 57 deaths in 24 hours. Pakistan also conducted 57,131 tests in the span of 24 hours (P.S. this data was last updated on September 6 at 8:31 am).
2. Statement by Therapy Works’ CEO in Noor Mukadam’s murder case
What’s going on? In a statement on Saturday, Therapy Works CEO, Tahir Zahoor, claimed that Noor Mukadam’s murderer, Zahir Jaffer, “was an alcoholic, but not insane.” Tahir also went into detail about his communication with Zahir’s father on July 20 – the day Zahir murdered Noor.