Today’s top Pakistan current affairs 02 May, 2021 with download link available in pdf. These are the latest breaking news about Pakistan which will be helpful for aspirants in test preparation of current affairs, Pakistan affairs, General knowledge for NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC, KPPSC, SPSC, BPSC, AJKPSC, OTS, PTS, and other Govt Jobs, exams & MDCAT, ECAT Entry test preparation.
- More 113 People Succumbs To Coronavirus. Pakistan has reported 113 deaths in the last 24 hours by novel coronavirus as the number of positive cases has surged to 829,933. The nationwide tally of fatalities has jumped to 18,070 on Sunday.
- President Asks Ulema To Ensure SOPs In Mosques. President Dr. Arif Alvi has asked the Ulema to ensure Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) in mosques as we need to demonstrate the discipline like a responsible nation against COVID-19.
- Lock-down Helped Decreasing Number Of Corona Patients: Yasmin Rashid. Punjab Health Minister Dr Yasmeen Rashid on Sunday that the number of coronavirus patients in hospitals has decreased to an extent.
- NCOC Decides To Ban Inbound Pedestrian Movement From Afghanistan, Iran. In view of restricting new variants of COVID-19 away from Pakistan, the National Command and Coordination Center (NCOC) has decided to cease the inbound pedestrian movement from Afghanistan and Iran from Wednesday with exception to Pakistani nationals desirous to return.
- Government to install oxygen generators at Punjab hospitals: minister. The cabinet committee has allowed the Punjab health ministry to install the oxygen generators at the hospitals in the province, the health minister said Sunday.
- Impossible to award grades among students without exams: Shafqat Mahmood. Federal Education Minister Shafqat Mahmood said on Sunday that it is impossible to award grades among student without holding exams as the authorities witnessed irregularities in the grading system after deciding to promote the students amid the surge of COVID-19 cases
- 6.8-magnitude quake rattles northeast Japan, no tsunami risk. A 6.8-magnitude earthquake struck off Japan s northeastern coast on Saturday, authorities said, but no tsunami warning was issued.
- Sri Lanka closing in on series win against Bangladesh. Sri Lanka are closing in on a series triumph against Bangladesh as they are just five wickets away from winning the second Test after restricting the opposition to 177 for five at stumps on day four of the second Test at Pallekele on Sunday.