Download PDF file of today’s important Pakistan Current Affairs 9 November 2019. These are top latest breaking news about pakistan which will be helpful for aspirants in test preparation of current affairs, pakistan affairs mcqs for GK, NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC, KPPSC, SPSC, BPSC, OTS, PTS and All other Govt Jobs & exams.
- ‘This is the beginning’: PM Imran inaugurates Kartarpur Corridor on historic day Navjot Sidhu heaps praise on PM Imran for taking the step to build the Corridor “without looking at gains or losses”.
- ‘Travesty of justice’: Pakistani politicians, civil society react to Ayodhya verdict Politicians and journalists question merit and timing of the ruling by the Supreme Court of India.
- India’s SC says temple to be built on disputed Ayodhya site, alternative land to be provided for mosque The demolition of Babri Mosque in 1992 was a violation of law, says bench.
- Sikh pilgrims from Canada, Australia visit Hassanabdal Sikhs in India have waited for 70 years for consensus on the Kartarpur border crossing, says pilgrim.
- ‘1.2m patients denied treatment during strike in Punjab’ Govt seeks action against 65 PG trainees; drafting new rotation policy to transfer senior medics from Lahore.
- Action against protesting health employees in KP begins Govt relieves three of duty, orders stipend deduction for 28 trainee medics.
- Moody’s cuts India’s outlook to negative The cut in outlook partly reflected government and policy ineffectiveness in addressing economic weakness, says Moody’s.
- China to establish 19 factories in Gwadar: envoy Chinese envoy denies speculations regarding China’s lack of interest in development projects in Balochistan.
- Judges are ‘independent and yet dependent’: Justice Mansoor SC judges note absence of attendants from courtroom.
- Migrants from Pakistan prefer jails abroad to returning home, moot told “They are mostly asylum seekers who have torn up their passports,” says foreign ministry’s official.
- Our ghost mathematicians Ghost teachers in Pakistani rural schools are common enough but few know of our ghost mathematicians.
- Public toilet finder app to be launched in KP App aims to help people, especially tourists, find public toilets across KP.
- Three committees constituted for restructuring FBR FBR chairman has tasked the committees to submit their recommendations by Nov 18.
- Hong Kong pro-democracy lawmakers arrested as tensions soar They face up to a year in jail if convicted.
- Pakistan lost more than just T20 matches in Australia This has been an absolute nightmare of a year for the world’s top-ranked side in the format, with just one win all year.