Download PDF file of today’s important Pakistan Current Affairs 31 May 2020. These are top latest breaking news about pakistan which will be helpful for aspirants in test preparation of current affairs, pakistan affairs mcqs for GK, NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC, KPPSC, SPSC, BPSC, OTS, PTS and All other Govt Jobs & exams.
- Accountability court issues bailable warrants for Nawaz Zardari, Gillani among those summoned in case of receiving luxury vehicles and gifts from Toshakhana.
- Fresh Nawaz photo sparks debate over his health PML-N says ex-PM stopped at a roadside cafe after a walk in London.
- Work on PIA plane’s black box to begin on June 2 in France An AAIB member will also accompany the Airbus team to France.
- Wearing of masks at public places mandatory now SAPM Dr Zafar Mirza urges people not to share unsubstantiated information.
- Mob vandalises Karachi’s Civil Hospital after ‘delay in handing over body‘ of Covid-19 patient Hospital’s medical superintendent says doctors were “only following SOPs issued by the govt”.
- Coronavirus hopes and fears centre on ‘immunity’ WHO official says “jury out” on whether previous coronavirus infections can prevent people from contracting Covid-19.
- Locusts damage crops in 31 districts of Balochistan UN organisation warns of a possible loss of Rs451bn to Pakistan.
- Rs20bn allocated for anti-locust operation, says Imam NDMA, plant protection dept will be informed about locusts ahead of their movement.
- In a first, ship with fertiliser for Afghanistan berths at Gwadar Port This is the first time Gwadar port is being used for import of urea by the Afghan government.
- China slams ‘senseless’ US move at UN over Hong Kong China’s new law for Hong Kong will allow Chinese security agencies to operate openly there.
- China says US action on Hong Kong ‘doomed to fail’ The move comes as China threatened to retaliate after the US revoked Hong Kong’s special status.
- Taliban storm Afghan border post, kill 14 security men A government official says efforts to extend ceasefire are continuing.
- Pharma firm plans to import Covid-19 treatment drug from Bangladesh Company asks authorities for urgent regulatory approval.
- T20 World Cup at ‘high risk’ of being postponed Australia is scheduled to host the tournament in October and November.
|To Subscribe Youtube Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook Group||Click Here|