Download PDF file of today’s important Pakistan Current Affairs 30 May 2020. These are top latest breaking news about pakistan which will be helpful for aspirants in test preparation of current affairs, pakistan affairs mcqs for GK, NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC, KPPSC, SPSC, BPSC, OTS, PTS and All other Govt Jobs & exams.
- Accountability court issues bailable warrants for Nawaz Zardari, Gillani among those summoned in case of receiving luxury vehicles and gifts from Toshakhana.
- Federal minister Shehryar Afridi tests positive for coronavirus “I have tested positive of Covid-19 & have isolated myself at home as per advice by medics,” the minister says.
- SC judge questions credentials of PM’s aide on accountability Justice Isa moves plea before apex court, terming Shahzad Akbar ‘imposter’.
- Second Indian spy drone shot down along LoC within three days: ISPR The quadcopter had intruded 700 metres on Pakistan’s side of the LoC in Nekrun sector, says ISPR.
- Coronavirus kills 81 in Pakistan over 24 hours Woman doctor among five medical practitioners who lost their lives in same period
- Rs20bn allocated for anti-locust operation, says Imam NDMA, plant protection dept will be informed about locusts ahead of their movement.
- Outbound international flights resume today Both national and foreign airlines would be allowed to operate from all international airports of Pakistan, with the exception of Gwadar and Turbat.
- Legislators, police officers involved in high-profile cases in Sindh: minister Ali Zaidi files contempt of court petition in SHC for not making JIT reports public by Sindh govt.
- Each passenger aboard crashed plane insured for Rs5m: PIA The insurance amount for the aircraft would go to its owner, not the airline.
- Pakistani peacekeeper awarded Dag Hammarskjold medal Total of 83 military, police, and civilian personnel from 39 countries who lost their lives while serving in peacekeeping operations last year honoured.
- Arrest warrants issued for women who broke into house, ‘tortured’ actor Uzma Khan Judicial magistrate issues warrants after police says the suspects in the case have “intentionally concealed” themselves.
- Ministry advises ECC not to cut oil prices for fortnight Major supply disruption feared in case of price cut.
- Pharma firm plans to import Covid-19 treatment drug from Bangladesh Company asks authorities for urgent regulatory approval.
- Thar coal power plants could cause 29,000 deaths from pollution, says new study Revelations made in report titled: “Air quality, health and toxics impacts of the proposed coal mining and power cluster in Thar, Pakistan.”
- Locusts damage crops in 31 districts of Balochistan UN organisation warns of a possible loss of Rs451bn to Pakistan.
- £4.39m UK aid likely to fight virus “The UK stands with you in these difficult times.” says UK Minister of State for South Asia and the Commonwealth Lord Ahmad.
- US cop who kneeled on black man’s neck charged with third-degree murder Policeman Derek Chauvin, one of four officers who were fired over George Floyd’s death, has been taken into custody.
- Thousands ignore Minneapolis curfew as US protests spread The Pentagon has ordered the Army to put military police units on alert to head to the city on short notice.
- White House calls Twitter’s bluff in war over Trump tweets Reposts a tweet the social media giant had concealed for violating its rules against ‘glorifying violence’.
- WHO, 37 countries launch alliance to share tools to battle virus Developing and some small nations fear rich countries pumping resources into finding vaccines will muscle their way to the front of the queue, once a candidate succeeds.
- China says US action on Hong Kong ‘doomed to fail‘ The move comes as China threatened to retaliate after the US revoked Hong Kong’s special status.
- In a first, ship with fertiliser for Afghanistan berths at Gwadar Port This is the first time Gwadar port is being used for import of urea by the Afghan government.
|To Subscribe Youtube Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook Group||Click Here|