Download PDF file of today’s important Pakistan Current Affairs 3 June 2020. These are top latest breaking news about pakistan which will be helpful for aspirants in test preparation of current affairs, pakistan affairs mcqs for GK, NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC, KPPSC, SPSC, BPSC, OTS, PTS and All other Govt Jobs & exams.
- Shahbaz gives NAB raid team the slip in Lahore Arrest warrants issued after opposition leader skips hearing in money laundering, income-beyond-means investigation; PML-N, PPP strongly condemn raid.
- Govt decides to hold Covid-19 prevalence survey Seroepidemiological study to be done in Islamabad before being expanded to other parts of the country.
- Govt counsel files ‘missing’ paper in Justice Isa case Minister-turned-lawyer Farogh Nasim told to satisfy apex court on illegal collection of evidence against Justice Faez Isa.
- PM backs novel proposal to fight locust invasion People will be encouraged to catch the swarms and sell them at Rs15 a kilo.
- Two lawmakers pass away from Covid-19, two others test positive PML-N MPA from Wazirabad and PTI MPA from Nowshera passed away from the coronavirus.
- LHC grants Shehbaz Sharif pre-arrest bail in assets beyond means case A day earlier, NAB officials raided the PML-N president’s residence but left after learning he was not there.
- Model Colony residents demand early repair to houses damaged in plane crash Affected people are unhappy over unmet promises of federal and provincial govts.
- 17 policemen sacked in Khyber over corruption Another 50 have been suspended.
- Capital administration, former Lal Masjid cleric reach agreement Former cleric to leave mosque premises in three days and will not be allowed to return for two months.
- Sindh govt announces resumption of intercity transport from today SOPs have been prepared for restarting online transport services.
- Punjab’s health minister rules out 30-day lockdown. Says the number of confirmed patients in Punjab is 27,850 and in the last 24 hours 1,610 people tested positive for Covid-19.
- Pakistan needs to go beyond tree planting to thrive after Covid-19 Recovering from the Covid-19 economic crunch should not push climate change to secondary status.
- Schools to remain closed until end of Covid-19: minister “Lives of students, teachers a priority”.
- Engro Foundation to donate 459,000 PPE units for medical practitioners Gear worth Rs20m has already been delivered to 12 hospitals and medical centres in various cities.
- PPP suggests mandatory corona tests of govt employees, traders Party has already told the federal government that if coordinated efforts were not made to prevent the spread of coronovirus.
- ECC to decide on Rs20bn plan for hedging of oil imports Ministry of Petroleum has sought approval for a call option for 15 million barrels of oil for one year.
- Supply of petrol affected across country Smaller stocks quickly exhausted on the first two days of the month after price revision.
- Dollar continues upward journey Currency dealers cite multiple reasons for pressure on exchange rate including government’s growing forex needs.
- World urged to intervene over killings in held Kashmir 13 Kashmiris lost their lives in two separate incidents in Nowshera sector of Rajouri district and Mendhar in Poonch district on Monday.
- US rebukes China for border ‘aggression’ with India “These are the kinds of actions that authoritarian regimes take,” insists Pompeo.
- Violence spreads as Trump faces anger for ordering force The US faces unusual criticism from some of its international allies.
- Babar yet to reach his full potential: Hafeez Hafeez says he is “confident [Babar] will serve Pakistan for a long time”.
|To Subscribe Youtube Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook Group||Click Here|