Download PDF file of today’s important Pakistan Current Affairs 27 January 2020. These are top latest breaking news about pakistan which will be helpful for aspirants in test preparation of current affairs, pakistan affairs mcqs for GK, NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC, KPPSC, SPSC, BPSC, OTS, PTS and All other Govt Jobs & exams.
- PM Imran meets Qatar Emir in Doha, hopes for ‘peace and stability’ in Afghanistan Visit takes place two days prior to the US-Taliban peace deal signing ceremony in Doha.
- Iran cancels Friday prayer congregations as coronavirus death toll rises to 26 Vice-president for women and family affairs as well as deputy health minister test positive for the virus.
- Saudi Arabia suspends entry for Umrah, tourism amid coronavirus The ministry of foreign affairs says that the suspensions are temporary but provides no timeframe for their expiry.
- Pakistan will respond whenever its security, resolve is challenged: DG ISPR Maj Gen Iftikhar “We salute the bravery of our soldiers,” says DG on the first anniversary of ‘Operation Swift Retort’.
- No new cases of coronvirus detected in Sindh today: health ministry Spokesperson refutes rumours of affected person being discharged, says his family have tested negative for the virus.
- Flight operations to Iran will be suspended from midnight in light of coronavirus cases: govt Flights to and from Saudi Arabia to continue for people with iqama, permanent Saudi nationality.
- Shahbaz warns govt against dereliction of duty over coronavirus Stresses need for coordination between institutions of federal, provincial govts to deal with the virus.
- ‘Freedom of expression can’t be banned’: LHC seeks police response on petition against Aurat March “It is not our intention to stop the march, we want that the immoral representation of it stops,” says petitioner.
- PAF commemorates ‘resounding victory’ in Operation Swift Retort DG ISPR says Feb 27 commemorates the resolve of the Pakistan Armed Forces against any aggression.
- Dawn approaches SHC against withholding of advertisements by federal govt The newspaper is being punished for publishing reports that do not conform with the govt’s views, says petition.
- US firms keen on enhancing investments in Pakistan: Ross PM Khan highlights US as Pakistan’s second largest trading partner with a significant investment footprint.
- PPP scorns government’s reaction to Trump’s offer to mediate on Kashmir “President Trump’s role as a mediator in the Kashmir dispute will undoubtedly favour India,” says Raza Rabbani.
- Pakistan to become playmaker with Turkey’s ship project: Turkish official “We do not see Pakistani army separate from our own,” says DG of Military Factory and Shipyard Management Esad Akgun.
- China to send ‘duck army’ to help Pakistan fight locusts A 100,000-strong army of ducks, whose natural diet includes insects, will be sent from the eastern province of Zhejiang.
- Lions devour teenager in Lahore safari zoo Mystery surrounds Bilal’s decision to get into enclosure to cut grass.
- Efforts under way to get Reko Diq case penalty cancelled: AG Khalid Jawed Khan Financial implications of losing the case will be devastating for the country’s economic stability, says Jawed.
- Pakistan’s response to India’s Feb 26 aggression showed nation’s maturity: PM Imran “I was very proud of how the Pakistani people dealt with the crisis,” says Imran Khan.
- Exporters’ key demands on energy tariff accepted Electricity bills issued from January 2019 to be withdrawn.
- Packaged milk producers increase prices A Nestle official says the price hike to rising input costs, high transportation charges.
- Governments ramp up preparations for coronavirus pandemic South Korea reported 334 new cases on Thursday, pushing its total to 1,595, the most in any country other than China.
- Sporadic violence in Delhi as death toll hits 32 Thousands of riot police, paramilitaries patrol affected northeast fringes of the Indian capital of 20 million people.
- Coronavirus: Cases rise across the globe as situation in China improves There have been more than 82,100 infections and 2,800 deaths worldwide; South Korea has most cases outside China.
- Everything you need to know about the coronavirus Govts worldwide are scrambling to prevent the spread of the virus after a surge of cases in Italy, Iran and South Korea.
- Islamabad United set respectable 188-run target for Quetta Gladiators Colin Ingram’s 63-run knock off 40 balls helps IU put up a defendable total despite the loss of early wickets.
- Pakistan women stun Windies to launch T20 World Cup campaign Pakistan comfortably completed the 125-run chase for the loss of only two wickets in 18.2 overs.
|To Subscribe Youtube Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook Group||Click Here|