Higher Education Commission HEC Islamabad announces MBBS and BDS admission on a Self-finance basis for foreign nationals and dual national Pakistanis. The applicant must hold a foreign nationality at the time of application submission and admission for MBBS and BDS programs. The main purpose is to encourage the expatriate Pakistanis to get admission in their home country and also enhance the relationship with the international community. The applications are invited from the candidates for the various medical universities of Sindh, Balochistan, and Khyber Pakhtunkhawa that are as follows.
- To encourage expatriate Pakistanis to stay connected with their mother country, and foreign nationals to learn about Pakistani culture and society
- To encourage knowledge-sharing with friendly, fellow developing countries
|Ayub Medical College, Abottabad||MBBS/BDS|
|Bacha Khan Medical College, Mardan||MBBS|
|Bannu Medical College, Bannu||MBBS|
|Gajju Khan Medical College, Swabi||MBBS|
|Gomal Medical College, Dera Ismail Khan||MBBS|
|Khyber Girls Medical College, Peshawar||MBBS|
|Khyber Medical College, Peshawar||MBBS/BDS|
|Nowshera Medical College, Nowshera||MBBS|
|Saidu Medical College, Swat||MBBS|
|Bolan University of Medical and Health Sciences, Quetta||MBBS/BDS|
|Dow University of Health Sciences, Karachi||MBBS|
|Liaquat University of Medical and Health Sciences, Jamshoro||MBBS/BDS|
|Peoples University of Medical and Health Sciences||MBBS|
- The students must have passed F.Sc. (Pre-Medical) / HSSC / A-Level/ 12th Grade examination outside Pakistan.
- Students must have physically studied and passed FSc (Pre-Medical)/ HSSC/ A-Level 12th Grade examination or equivalent outside Pakistan.
- Minimum 60% marks in National MDCAT 2020 or minimum 60% marks in each of the three SAT-II subject i.e. Biology, Chemistry and Physics/Mathematic
- Moreover, the students are informed that in order to get admission in MBBS and BDS degree programs only SAT-II results can be used instead of MDCAT and the weightage of the different subjects of SAT-II should be
- Biology 40%,
- Chemistry 35%, and
- Physics/Maths 25%
The last date for the online submission of application forms is 18th Jan 2021. The candidates are notified that only the online submitted applications will be considered and incomplete forms will be rejected by the higher education commission. Applications, once submitted, cannot be changed by the applicants. Candidates are therefore advised to be careful while filling the application form. For further details visit HEC Websitewww.hec.gov.pk/site/sfs